Financing Options through REV Financial Services
As a dealer for KME Fire Apparatus, which is part of the REV Group, Bulldog Fire Apparatus is able to offer the REV Group financing services as an option to our customers. As a $2 billion company (and growing), the REV Group understand what it means to run a business. They understand the value of cash flow, flexible payments and tax benefits, so they have built their equipment financing program to maximize the bottom dollar. Whether you’re considering a lease or a loan, there are many benefits to choosing REV Financial Services, including:
Conserve Your Cash Flow
1. No down payment options: You can acquire the equipment with no down payment. REV Financial Services can book loans and lease transactions with no cash down.
2. Save your current bank lines of credit: By using REV Financial Services, your business can keep its current bank lines of credit for growth projects and other investments.
3. Manage your cash flow: With REV Financial Services, their financing options let you schedule your payments to fit changes in your cash flow. For companies with contract and seasonal cash flow fluctuations, your financing contract can be structured to provide step-up or step-down payments. The REV Financial Services also can schedule your contract with skip payments during slow months or plan annual, semi-annual, quarterly or monthly payments.
Flexible Equipment Financing Programs
1. Flexible payment schedules: Take advantage of flexible payment schedules to allow for seasonality in your business or contracts. The REV Financial Services has financial solutions to suit any scenario.
2. End-of-term options: At REV Financial Services, you can choose a number of contract term end equipment options. They can schedule a walk-away lease on your equipment purchase. Simply operate the equipment during term and then turn in the equipment at lease end.
3. Application process: REV Financial Services offers application-only approvals up to $250K. Credit approval is quick and easy.
Keep Your Equipment Updated
Keeping your fleet updated with the latest options and technological advances can give you a decided edge in this competitive market. By working with REV Financial Services, you can upgrade to new and better equipment during or at the end of the equipment contract term.
Depending on whether you are financing through a lease or a loan product, your payments may be treated as a fully deductible operating expense, or you may depreciate the equipment. These deductions can reduce your tax liability.