Career Opportunities – Current Positions Available
Bulldog Fire Apparatus is a fast-growing Fire and EMS service equipment provider and we are always on the look out for talented individuals to add to our staff. Originally started as a fire apparatus manufacturer in 1933, we have been in the business long enough to know what it takes to create a successful work environment and culture. As we’ve grown throughout the years, we’ve consistently added to our knowledgeable staff and servicemen in order to handle our ever-growing client list. Feel free to learn more about Bulldog Fire Apparatus and our 25,300 square foot facility or contact us today to have your questions answered directly.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Available positions are updated periodically below. If you have any questions about the positions, please fill out our online contact form or call us at 888-515-5145 and ask for our HR Department. If you would like to send your resume directly, please email it to [email protected] with the position you are applying for in the Subject of the email.
Current Career Opportunities:
Auto Body Technician
- Minimum of 5 years with all types of vehicles.
- Must be able to perform: overall and spot painting, blending, color matching, single stage and base clear processes.
- Experience with paint guns, nozzles, knowledge of solvents and epoxies and cleaning paint equipment.
- Mix paint to match manufacturer’s color specifications.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow manufacturer’s requirements
- Skilled eye for detail and color
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
EQUIPMENT PREP- SAND & MASK
- Must have previous experience.
- Must be able to mask the equipment in a timely fashion.
- Properly prep, sand and mask a vehicle for paint.
- Verify work to ensure painter is ready to spray.
- Able to work both with others and independently.
- Must have own tools to perform required tasks
Heavy Duty Truck Parts Specialist
Bulldog Fire Apparatus is seeking an individual with 2 years or more experience in diesel/truck parts who is professional, organized, motivated, and detail oriented to work in a full-time position in our Parts Department. Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Heavy duty and medium duty truck parts ordering experience (Cummins, Detroit, Freightliner, CAT, etc.)
- Computer skills must include Windows 10 operating system, Microsoft Office, internet browser based applications, data entry. Familiarity with CDK Global/Intellidealer is a plus.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted
- Experience with inventory control
- Friendly customer relations and professional supplier interaction skills
- Forklift experience
- Ordering, Shipping, Receiving
- Accurately maintain inventory and stock parts shelves
- Assists all customers with product needs
- Efficiently secure parts for our service technicians in a timely manner
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Maintain computer and paper cataloging systems for orders
- Maintain a professional, positive, energetic attitude throughout the day
Heavy Duty Diesel Technician
Bulldog Fire Apparatus is seeking service technicians to work in the Woodville (Hopkinton), MA service department. We are looking for friendly, knowledgeable, detail-oriented individuals with heavy duty/diesel truck experience, and possibly emergency vehicle repair experience. Must be able to work individually or with other technicians in our repair facility.
Responsibilities and qualifications include but are not limited to:
• Experience working on both gas and diesel engines on heavy and medium duty trucks
• Inspect & diagnose customer-reported issues with trucks to perform the necessary repairs
• Must be able to read technical manuals and service orders
• Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner
• Knowledge of 12-Volt And 110-Volt Electrical Systems Preferred
• Good verbal and written communications
• Professional customer relation and interaction skills
• Must supply own tools and tool box
• Hydraulics knowledge preferred
• ASE and/or EVT certification preferred
Ambulance Sales Representative
- Full time and part time positions available
- May require 1-2 days of overnight travel on occasion
- Must have a valid driver’s license clean driving record, and pass a DOT driving exam
- Base knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.), Adobe Acrobat, and Quote Writing tools for submitting proposals required.
- Experience in the Emergency Medical Services is highly desired and beneficial but not necessary.
- Good communication skills on the phone, in person and written.
- In-person customer interaction with Fire and EMS organizations within New England
- Responsible to obtain pricing, design layout, contracts and create proposals
Contact Ambulance Sales Director, Gigi Lee for more information at: [email protected]
Bulldog Fire Apparatus is located in Woodville (Hopkinton), MA, and offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes 401k with company match, long and short term disability, health insurance, dental insurance, sick time, vacation time and 9 paid holidays. EOE