The Town of Cumberland EMS in Rhode Island has recently taken delivery of two Demers Dodge Ram 4500 Type I Ambulances. These two ambulances are both 4 wheel drive, with the following features:
- 192.5″ wheel base.
- Liquid Spring suspension.
- Aluminum alloy wheels.
- 6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel engine.
- Setina Push Bumpers in the front of the trucks.
- Demers provided a completely customized layout for these two ambulances.
- Demers installed the pre-wire and floor plate for customer supplied Stryker Power Loads.
Thank you to Cumberland EMS for working with Bulldog Fire Apparatus!