Dover Fire Department has recently taken delivery of an Osage Super Warrior Type I ambulance!
Built on a Ford F-550 4×4 Chassis, this ambulance was custom crafted by Osage. This Osage Super Warrior Type I ambulance offers maximum durability and work space, making your crew and passengers safer and more secure. This module is 172″ long with a width of 96″ and 95″ high. Interior module headroom is 74″ high.
The Super Warrior is built with superior and consistent craftsmanship, using a seamless body construction and offering various seating options. This model offers and pass-through window between the cab and the patient compartment.
Check out some of the features on Dover’s Osage ambulance:
- 193″ wheelbase
- Seamless construction
- Whelen LED lights
- Underbody lighting
- Liquid Springs suspension
- Double stainless steel threshholds
- LED strip lighting in all compartments
- Adjustable shelving in outer compartments
- 3M Sound Deadening
- Smooth aluminum kickplates
- LED running board lights
- Custom cabinetry
- Kussmaul Auto Eject System, 20 Amp
- Squad bench with built in storage
- Stryker Power Load System
- Composite flooring
Thank you to Dover Fire Department for working with Bulldog Fire Department and Osage Ambulances!