Peabody Fire Department has recently taken delivery of their new KME Severe Service XMFD 100″ Pumper fire truck! This is the most recent KME apparatus to join Peabody’s fleet.
The new KME Severe Service pumper was custom built for Peabody Fire Department. Check out the specifications below:
- Cummins L9 engine with 450 HP at 2200 RPM.
- Allison 3000 EVS Transmission
- Waterous CSUC20E, 1500 GPM Single Stage Pump
- Harrison Steertek NXT Front Suspension
- UPF 750 gal water tank
- Hi Viz Scene Lighting
- IMMI Smart Dock SCBA Brackets
- Electronic Stability Control
- Velvac Heated Mirrors
- VMUX Multiplex Control Display
- Axis Smart Truck Monitoring System
- FRC 360° Camera System
- Elkhart 8500 Manual Deck Gun with X-Stream 2000 GPM Nozzle
- Code 3 XCEL Siren
- Custom Mounting by Bulldog
Thank you to Peabody Fire Department for working with Bulldog and KME Fire Apparatus to build your custom KME fire truck! We hope this engine serves you well for years to come!