Plainville Fire Department has recently taken delivery of two new KME fire trucks! Plainville is replacing two of their older fire trucks with the new KME Predator 102′ Rear Mount Aerial Platform truck and the KME XLFD Predator Flex Pumper.
This KME Predator XLFD Flex Pumper Fire Truck has some great features:
- 6 man 100” Predator X-LFD with 16” raised roof cab
- Custom built in EMS compartments
- Cummins L9 450 hp. Engine
- Allison 3000 transmission
- Extended front bumper with 6” swivel front suction and center hose well to hold 100” of 1 ¾” line supplied by 2/1/2” piping
- Steertek Front axle
- Harrison 10,000 watt PTO/HYD generator
- Hale QMAX 1500 GPM single stage pump
- Hannay Electric Cord Reel
- 1000 gallon Poly water tank
- Hi-viz scene lighting
- Lock-N-Load hose bed cover
Congratulations to Plainville Fire Department on your recent deliveries! Thank you for working with Bulldog Fire Apparatus and KME Fire Apparatus!