Georgetown Fire Department recently took delivery of a new KME Panther Flex Pumper Fire Truck!
Check out some of the features on Georgetown Fire’s new truck:
- 100″ Panther MFD 6 Man Cab with 10″ Raised Roof
- Cummins L9 Engine 450 HP Engine
- Allison 3000 EVS Transmission
- Waterous CSXC20D 1500 GPM Pump
- Hendrickson Steertek Front Axle
- UPF 750 gallon water/30 gallon foam tank
- Velvac heated Mirrors
- Axis Smart Truck Vehicle Monitoring System
- Federal Signal Q2B Siren
- 150 ft Booster Line
- Harrison 6KW Hydraulic generator with cord reel.
- FRC Around the Pump Foam System.
- Whelen Warning Light Package
- FRC Spectra Scene Lights.
- Lock and Load Hose Bed Cover
- Bostrom Seats
Congratulations to Chief Fred Mitchell and Georgetown Fire Department on your recent delivery! Thank you for working with Bulldog Fire Apparatus and KME Fire Apparatus!