Stonington Volunteer Ambulance has recently taken delivery of a Demers Mercedes-Benz EXE Sprinter 2500 Type II Ambulance!
Demers’ Type II ambulances are built for the long run. Because all our designs are tested to the highest industry standards, you can be sure your EMS Specialists can care for their patients in the most ergonomic and safest Type II ambulance on the market. You’ll also be driving more dollars to your bottom line because Demers’ Type II ambulances lead their category for total cost of ownership and best resale value. Superb overall design and construction and innovative standard features that offer comfort, safety and savings: What’s not to like?
The EX Sprinter stands alone in the Type II category, thanks to its unique aerodynamic front cab riser, engineered to match the Mercedes Sprinter design. It features Demers’ unmatched ergonomic safety features, plus details that have set new standards in an industry where each detail matters.
Some of the features on Stonington Ambulance’s Demers Type II Mercedes Sprinter Ambulances include:
- Aerodynamic roof design
- Durable, lightweight cabinetry
- Vertical Oxygen storage at rear
- Easy electrical access
- Cab ergonomics for crew comfort
- Multiplex Electronic Management System
- 75″ Headroom is rear compartment
- Three (3) Whelen Vertex VTX609# Omni Directional Lightheads, Split Color, Red / White on each corner of the front bumper
- GPS Navigation Aftermarket Voice XControlled with Dash Mount
- Custom Graphics