Billerica Police & EMS recently received their new Osage Super Warrior Type I Dodge RAM 5500 4×4 Ambulance!
This Osage Super Warrior has been custom modified to a spacious 74” interior Headroom and Module length of 172” adding to the overall storage capacity in the interior and exterior cabinets Also allowing you to achieve distance when needed.
This Type I Osage Dodge RAM 5500 4×4 Super Warrior ambulance features “seamless” body construction, allowing for superiority and consistency in craftsmanship. The Dodge RAM 5500 features a 6.7 L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel engine and Allison 6-Speed Automatic with Tow/Haul mode. For those who need more out of their Type I ambulance, the Super Warrior Type I ambulance model is their top of the line choice.
Billerica Police & EMS’ Osage Super Warrior Ambulance is fully equipped with:
- 30 Amp Shoreline
- Whelen Light bar
- Liquid Spring Suspension
- Smithworks IV Holder
- Safety Vision Revere Camera
- Adjustable interior shelving
- Sound deadening rear walls
- Custom Interior Cabinets
- Knox Medical Vault
- Sliding “pass-thru” window between cab and patient compartment
- CPR seat, three piece molded, contoured cushions
- EMT seat, rear facing pedestal mounted deluxe seamless vinyl captains chair
- Thermostatically controlled patient compartment heat and cool system
- Two recessed, swing-up Dual IV hangers
- Locking Sharps container
- Exterior Compartment at front left for storage of oxygen tank and backboards
- Curbside Backboard Storage
- Exterior Compartment Adjustable Shelving and Lighting
- Cast “Grabber” Door Holders
- Medic in mind bench for functionality
- Custom cabinets for storage of Broslow Bag and bulletproof vests and helmets.
- “Zico” retaining bracket for oxygen “M” cylinder, three “Ohio” oxygen outlets
- SSCOR suction system
- Customized Graphics Package
This Osage ambulance was featured on display at the Fire Chiefs Association of Massachusetts Professional Development Conference earlier this year at the DCU Center in Worcester, MA.
Congratulations to Police Chief Dan Rosa and the Billerica Police and EMS Department! We appreciate your continued patronage and loyalty to Bulldog Fire Apparatus and Osage Ambulances!