Plainville Fire Department has recently taken delivery of two new KME fire trucks! Plainville is replacing two of their older fire trucks with the new KME Predator 102′ Rear Mount Aerial Platform truck and a KME XLFD Predator Flex Pumper.
This KME Rearmount 102′ Aerial Fire truck has some great features:
- 6 Man 100” Predator LFD with 10” raised roof cab.
- Custom built-in EMS compartment.
- Cummins X12 500hp Engine
- Allison 4000 EVS Transmission
- HiViz LED Scene Lights
- Harrison 10,000 watt PTO/HYD generator
- Hale QMAX 2000 GPM single stage pump
- Hendrickson Steertek NXT front axle
- Velvac Heated Mirrors
- Kussmaul 120 Volt Air Compressor
- 300 Gallon UPF poly tank
Congratulations to Plainville Fire Department on your recent deliveries! Thank you for working with Bulldog Fire Apparatus and KME Fire Apparatus!