Freetown Fire Department has taken delivery of a KME Predator 96″ XMFD Pumper! Read all about their new KME pumper below.
- 96″ Severe Service Cab with 6″ Raised Roof
- Cummins L9 Engine 400HP @ 2200RPM
- Allison 3000 EVS Transmission
- Hale QMAX150-23X Single Stage Pump
- 1000 Gallon UPF Poly Tank
- Velvac Heated Mirrors
- HO Bostrom Seating
- Class 1 ES-KEY Multiplex Elect System
- Axis Smart Truck Monitoring System
- HIVIZ Firetech 72″ Brow Light
- Federal Signal Backup Camera System
- Roto-Ray Front Mounted LED Warning Light
- Whelen Rear Mounted LED Traffic Advisor
- Fire Research “Pump Boss” Pressure Governor
- Class One Seat Belt Warning System
- Low travel height – Custom built to fit into a station with door opening of 115″ high x 118″ wide.
Congratulations to Chief Sylvia and Freetown Fire Department! Thank you for working with Bulldog Fire Apparatus and KME Fire Apparatus!