Configured for Multi-Response Needs: Dry Side Tanker
Some departments need the full features and benefits of a front line pumper, along with the large water supply of a tanker. The KME Dry side tanker combines both of these demands on a single unit, while maintaining the high level of safety that you expect. The Dry Side tanker is available on any of KME’s custom chassis lines, or any commercial chassis available for the fire market.
The KME Dry Side tanker is customizable with hundreds of configurations to meet your departments specific needs. Dump valves are available in round or square style, located at the rear and/or on the side of the apparatus. Side positions can be customized to the area forward of the rear axle(s), rearward of the rear axle(s), or between the tandem axles.
KME Custom engineers each water tank to fit into the body of the tightest possible space. This customization eliminates wasted space while providing a safer apparatus with a lower center of gravity. Single axle Dry Side tankers are available with up to 2000 gallons of water, while tandem axle units can carry up to 4000 gallons of water.
- Custom Configurations with Tank Capacities up to 4,000 Gallons
- Optimum Weight Distribution on Custom or Commercial Chassis
- Low Center of Gravity Tank Design
- Maximum Equipment Storage Available
- Low Travel Height, Even with Large Hose Load Requirements
- Multiple Dump Valve Options
- The “Safest” Tanker Attributes Available